- Stem cells have the capacity to migrate to injured tissues, a phenomenon called homing. This occurs by injury/disease signals that are released from the distressed cells/tissue. Once stem cells are delivered to a site of injury or deployed into the bloodstream they go to these distressed signals and dock on adjacent cells to commence performing their job.
- 1. Serve as a cell replacement where they change into the needed cell type such as a muscle cell. This is ideal for traumatic injuries and orthopedic indications.
- 2. They do not express specific HLAs which help them avoid the immune system. In fact, mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) do this so well that they are in clinical studies for graft vs host disease and have been approved for pediatric graft vs host disease in Canada. These studies and data support the notion that the cells are safe to use as an “off the shelf” product such as LIVEYONs product.
- 3. They dock on an adjacent cell and release proteins called growth factors, cytokines, and chemokines. These factors help control many aspects systemically.
- i. Control the immune system and regulate inflammation which is a key mediator of diseases of aging and autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis.
- ii. Help to increase new blood vessel formation which aids in adding vasculature so that tissues can receive proper blood flow and the correct nutrients needed to heal such is the case in stroke, peripheral artery disease, and heart disease.
- iii. Provide trophic support for surrounding tissues and help host endogenous repair. This works great when used for orthopedics as it causes signals to be released which may now activate your own stem cells to repair a knee for instance. In case of diabetes, it may help any remaining beta cells to reproduce or function optimally.
What Would Shakespeare Say About Stem Cell Therapy In Cincinnati Ohio Area?
What Would Shakespeare Say About Stem Cell Therapy?
It’s really hard to believe that a few short years ago knee replacements seemed like the best solution for many people. And the volume of surgeries is still on the rise. But, for the folks who do their due diligence, there is a strong contender.
In fact, very similar to how the horse was replaced with something that had more horsepower, in the not too distant future many of the knee replacements just may be replaced.
That’s right, actually, stem cell therapy could be bringing a new meaning to ‘out with the old and in with the new’.
Just what exactly makes stem cells do what they do? That’s a great question that really is only suited for the creator of stem cells! But we do know that the regenerative power of the stem cells and their capacity to essentially have a ‘homing signal’ to go where they need to go and formulate what the body needs in order to regenerate is why the medical world is exploding almost daily with new and promising uses. To get a better answer to how stem cells function go to the end of this post.
Renewstem is focusing on very specific uses and areas to be treated. To get the list please visit our hompage. Renewstem.com
So when it comes to your options, then you’d be wise to seek a solution early enough to have the option of stem cells prior to getting corned into being forced into the choice of replacing.
Regenerate or Replace? That is the question. Shakespeare would say to PLAY it smart.
Renew Your Possibilities™
No Surgery. Quick & Safe.
Give us a call or send us a message on facebook.com Click here to message us https://m.me/renewstem
Here’s some more information from the web regarding a number of the common questions people have regarding stem cells.